Family Arts & Crafts: Ghoulish Goodies | Monday, October 16th, 6:00 – 7:00. Join us to decorate mini candy bars with bats, ghosts, and mummies!
All Aboard Game Night | Tuesday, October 17th, 5:30 – 7:00. Miss having the family gathered around the table, but can’t stand the thought of another endless round of Monopoly? Turns out board games have come a long way since we were kids. Come see what you might be missing out on! Our staff and volunteers will be on hand to teach you, your family and friends some great new games. So say ‘Sorry!’ to that dusty old Scrabble box and join us to put the fun back in family game night! (Ages 8+)
- Monday Wiggle Worms Music, movement, stories and more for children ages 0-5 and their caregivers, Mondays in the Children’s Room @ 10:00
- Tuesday Toddler Time Our lap sit program helps your child develop language and literacy skills by singing songs, sharing books, and learning nursery rhymes, while interacting with other children and caregivers. Tuesdays in the Children’s Room @ 10:00
- Tuesday LEGO Build New Theme each week – ages 6 and up. Tuesdays in the Children’s Room @ 3:00
- Wednesday Family Story Time A weekly program that readies your child for Kindergarten by sharing stories, educational activities and art projects. For children ages 3-5 and their caregivers. Wednesdays in the Children’s Room @ 10:00
- LEGOS at the Library Join us for an afternoon with Legos! Wednesdays in the Children’s Room @ 3:00
- Thursday Preschool Story Time Stories, songs and rhymes for children 3-5 and their caregivers. Thursdays in the Children’s Room @ 10:00
- Friday Incredible Infants A weekly program for babies from birth to 1 year and their parents or caregivers. Designed to support babies’ language development and learning by experiencing repetitive songs, lap bounces, finger plays and stories. Fridays in the Children’s Room @ 10:00
- Barks & Books A reader dog program for readers ages 6+. Please reserve a spot in advance in Youth Services. Every 3rd Thursday of the month, September-May 3:30 – 4:30.
- Food for Thought For children 3 – 8 and their caregivers to share books, recipes, food, activities, and FUN Every 2nd Wednesday of the month, October-May 6:00 – 7:00. Next meeting is on 10/11 and we will read All for a Dime! by Will Hillenbrand and The Cat who came for Tacos by Diana Star Helmer.
- Rockin’ Readers A book group for curious 3rd – 6th graders. Parents are welcome to sit in. Next meeting is on 10/2 and the book title is Turtle in Paradise by Jennifer Holm.
- Tween Scene a different themed activity each month for tweens ages 8-12. Every third Thursday, 6 – 7pm. Next meeting’s theme is Vampire Pirates and Zombies. Featuring Chris Maloney, a local author who has written four Vampire Pirates books.
- First Friday Play-Doh Fun! Join us for free time Playing with Play-Doh on the first Friday of each month, 2 – 4pm.