Friday, August 11th from 2 – 4 | Creation Station – Join us and have fun getting creative with projects from past activities. We want to use up the supplies we have left over, so we can make room in our craft closet for more! We will have: I-Spy bottles, sailboats, fingerprint animals/characters, coffee filter butterflies, water colors and more. Projects available while supplies last!
Monday, August 14th from 6 – 7:30 | Family Arts and Crafts – Join us in Youth Services to make button and friendship bracelets!
- Tuesday Toddler Time Our lap sit program helps your child develop language and literacy skills by singing songs, sharing books, and learning nursery rhymes, while interacting with other children and caregivers. Tuesdays in the Children’s Room @ 10:00
- Tuesday LEGO Build New Theme each week – ages 6 and up. Tuesdays in the Children’s Room @ 3:00
- Wednesday Family Story Time A weekly program that readies your child for Kindergarten by sharing stories, educational activities and art projects. For children Zages 3 – 5 and their caregivers. Wednesdays in the Children’s Room @ 10:00
- LEGOS at the Library Join us for an afternoon with Legos! Wednesdays in the Children’s Room @ 3:00
- Friday Incredible Infants A weekly program for babies from birth to 1 year and their parents or caregivers. Designed to support babies’ language development and learning by experiencing repetitive songs, lap bounces, finger plays and stories. Fridays in the Children’s Room @ 10:00
MONTHLY PROGRAMS – for Summer 2017:
- Rockin’ Readers A book group for curious 3rd – 6th graders. Parents are welcome to sit in. Next meeting is a special event on Thursday, August 10th @ 6:30 with Jill Diamond, author of Lou Lou and Pea.
- Tween Scene a different themed activity each month for tweens ages 8-12. Every third Thursday, 6 – 7pm. [ 7/20, 8/17 ]
- First Friday Play-Doh Fun! Join us for free time Playing with Play-Doh on the first Friday of each month, 2 – 4pm.