With the generous support of the Friends of Lithgow Library, we offer passes to the following venues:
- Boothbay Railway Village in Boothbay Harbor (good for up to 2 adults and all accompanying children/grandchildren are free)
- Children’s Discovery Museum in Augusta (good for a group of up to 4 people for half price)
- Maine State Museum in Augusta (good for a group of up to 4 people free)
- Maine State Park Pass (good for up to a 17 passenger vehicle free day-use)
- Maine Wildlife Park in Gray (good for a group of up to 7 people for $2.50 per person admission) This pass is available from April until November.
- Farnsworth Art Museum in Rockland ( good for free admission to all campus properties and historic sites for 2 adults and accompanying children or grandchildren under the age of 18)
- Sensory Gym in Farmingdale (good for free admission for 1 adult and 1 child)
To take advantage of this program, you must have an unexpired Lithgow Public Library card with fines no larger than $3.00. Stop by in person or contact the circulation desk to book your pass by phone. Passes are subject to availability. Some restrictions apply.