Reading, Entertainment and Culture
- DPLA (Digital Public Library of America)
- Library of Congress
- IMDB (Internet Movie Database)
- The Internet Archive – a non-profit archive of free books, movies, software, music, and more.
- Digital Bodleian – online exhibits and collections from the Oxford University Library.
Genealogy and Research
- Ancestry Library Edition – free access for in-library use only.
- Mane State Library Genealogy Resources
- Maine: An Encyclopedia
- Maine Writers Index – a searchable database of writers with a relationship to the state of Maine.
Technology and Online Learning
- Learning Express Library
- Tech Boomers
- GCF Learn Free – free online learning, including math, reading, computer & software and more.
- Good50 – a user-friendly, large-print search engine.
- Skillful Senior – basic keyboarding and mouse tutorials designed for seniors.
- Code Academy – free online coding classes for building websites and programs.
- Augusta Adult and Community Education
- Literacy Volunteers of Greater Augusta
- New Ventures Maine – Programs for career, business and financial education
Health and Wellness
- Keep ME Well ( Provides health risk assessments and healthcare resources)
- Hear ME Now! ( A resource for the hearing impaired in Maine)
- Get Better Maine (Doctor & Hospital comparisons and resources)
- Medline Plus (A government-sponsored site with reliable health information)
- AARP Maine
- Maine Assisted Living Facility Search
- Legal Services for the Elderly
- Adult Protective Services
- Meals on Wheels
- Senior Community Service Employment Program (SCSEP)
- Home Care Resources
- City of Augusta
- Augusta Food Bank
- Kennebec County
- Kennebec County Council of Governments
- Greater Augusta Utility District
- Kennebec Valley Chamber of Commerce
- Augusta Boys & Girls Club for Teens
- Kennebec Journal
- Augusta Public Schools
- UMaine Augusta
- Old Fort Western
- Kennebec Historical Society
- Viles Arboretum
- Friends of Cobbossee Watershed
- Children’s Discovery Museum
State of Maine