Lithgow Public Library along with other Maine libraries has a collection of thousands of popular eBooks & AudioBooks, called the Maine InfoNet Download Library. Anyone with a library card in good standing at Lithgow Public Library can access this collection free of charge. This collection is offered through OverDrive.
eBooks and Audiobooks are available in a variety of formats and are compatible with most popular devices, and Windows or Mac operating systems on computers. A full list of file formats and compatible devices can be found on the OverDrive eBook & Audiobook Page
The Fine Print
- Patrons may borrow up to 3 digital items at one time.
- Lending periods may vary and some items may be returned before the due date.
- Items may not be renewed, but may be borrowed a second time, if they are available.
- No account setup is required- all you will need is your Lithgow Library card number.
- *More information can be found on the Lending Policies Page
Help, how-to videos, downloads and FAQs at the Maine InfoNet Download Library
Need More Help?
Stop into Lithgow Library with your tablet or eReader during our drop-in tech help hours. Check the HOME page for this month’s drop-in hours.