Wednesday, January 28th, 2015: Here is another look at the space we will be moving into at the Ballard Center (formerly MaineGeneral Medical Center) in April. This room will be a space for Youth Services and Adult Services programs and events. The work has begun, and we will continue to post photos as it progresses – stay tuned!
In other news, we have tallied the numbers for 2014 and here are some of the highlights:
- Lithgow Library had 119,116 visitors in 2014.
- Our programs and special events were attended by 6,142 patrons last year, 4,724 of whom were children and families.
- We circulated 166,517 items in 2014 and sent 33,087 items out to patrons of other libraries through inter-library loan. Lithgow continues to be one of the top inter-library loan lenders in the MINERVA shared library system.
- Our public computers saw 6,450 hours of use in 2014.
- And last but not least, thanks to The Friends of Lithgow Library, the Museum/Park Pass program lent out 167 passes to Lithgow patrons last year.
- Tuesday, February 3rd @ 6:30 | The Paying Guests by Sarah Waters
- Tuesday, February 24th @ 6:30 | We Are Not Ourselves by Matthew Thomas
- Tuesday, March 24th @ 6:30 | In the Heart of the Sea by Nathaniel Philbrick