Take Charge of your career and create an action plan to achieve success.
- Learn how your current skills connect to future careers.
- Identify high-growth job fields.
- Explore education and training options.
- Strengthen your resume for a targeted job search.
Classes will be held at Lithgow Library Wednesdays, 9:30-Noon from September 20 – October 18. To sign up, contact Sherrie Brann at (207) 621-3436 or email@example.com – you can also register online at bit.ly/classesnvme
Thursday, October 5th @ 6:00 | How Do Colleges REALLY Choose Students? High school students and their parents are invited to an informative, interactive, and entertaining presentation by Wendy Thompson of Westport Educational Consulting. Understand the role essays, interviews, extracurricular activities, sports, and other factors play in the admissions decisions that colleges make.
Saturday, October 14th @ 10:00 | Heritage Winds Quintet will perform in the Community Room. Heritage Winds is the woodwind quintet component of the United States Air Force Heritage of America Band. As professional Airman-musicians, the members of Heritage Winds are dedicated to using the power of music to honor our veterans, inspire patriotism, communicate the Air Force story, and recruit those who are interested in serving our nation.
Monday, October 16th @ 6:30 | Viles House and Foundation. Patricia West, Executive Director of the Elsie and William Viles Foundation will give a presentation on the Viles House in Augusta and the foundation.
Join us for upcoming Book Discussion Group meetings. No sign-up required.
- Wednesday, September 27th @ 6:30 | Lincoln in the Bardo by George Saunders
- Wednesday, October 25th @ 6:30 | The Women in the Castle by Jessica Shattuck
- Wednesday, November 15th @ 6:30 | Eleanor Oliphant is Completely Fine by Gail Honeyman
- Wednesday, December 13th @ 6:30 | Midnight at the Bright Ideas Bookstore by Matthew Sullivan